Protection of personal data according to the Data Protection Act
Solar MEMS Technologies, SL, under current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, reports that the personal data collected through the forms on the website www.solar-mems.com are included in the computerized files of user specific services Solar MEMS Technologies, SL.
The collection and processing of personal data is aimed at maintaining the business relationship and the performance of tasks of information, training, counseling and other activities of the Solar MEMS Technologies, SL.
This data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of complying with the purpose stated above.
Solar MEMS Technologies, SL adopts the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (Data Protection Act).
The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the Data Protection Act cited. The exercise of these rights may be the user via email to email@example.com or address C/ Early Ovington No. 24 Nv 1, 41309, La Rinconada, Sevilla (Spain).
The user represents that all information provided by him are true and correct and undertake to keep them updated, communicating changes Solar MEMS Technologies, SL.
Data collected by service users
In cases where the user is including files containing personal data on shared hosting servers, Solar MEMS Technologies, SL is not responsible for the breach by the user of the Data Protection Act.
Solar MEMS Technologies, SL owns all copyrights, intellectual property, industrial, “know how” and any other rights related to the content of the website www.solar-mems.com and the services offered on it, as well as the programs necessary for its implementation and related information. No reproduction, publication and/or use of the contents strictly private, full or partial, of the website www.solar-mems.com without the prior written consent.
Software Intellectual Property
The user should respect others’ programs made available by Solar MEMS Technologies, SL, while being free and/or publicly available.
Solar MEMS Technologies, SL has exploitation rights and intellectual property of the software needed.
The user does not acquire any right or license by the contracted service, to the software necessary to provide the service, nor the technical information service trace, except for the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfillment of the contracted services and only for the duration thereof. For any action that exceeds the performance of the contract, the user will need written permission from Solar MEMS Technologies, SL, being forbidden the user to access, modify, view the configuration, structure and property files servers of Solar MEMS Technologies, SL, assuming the civil and criminal liability arising from any incident that might occur on servers and security systems as a direct result of negligence or malicious on his part.
Hosted content Intellectual Property
The use contrary to intellectual property law services provided by Solar MEMS Technologies, SL and in particular:
- The use that is contrary to Spanish laws or which infringes the rights of others.
- The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of Solar MEMS Technologies, SL, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racist, xenophobic or defamatory.
- The cracks, software serial numbers or any other content that violates intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or contrary to the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
- The use of domain mail server and e-mail addresses for sending unsolicited bulk.
- The user has full responsibility for the content of its website, the information transmitted and stored, hypertext links, third party claims and legal actions in reference to intellectual property rights of others and the protection of minors. The user is responsible regarding the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with running the online service, electronic commerce, copyright, maintain public order, and universal principles of Internet use.
- The user indemnifies Solar MEMS Technologies, SL for expenses that generate the imputation of Solar MEMS Technologies, SL for some cause whose responsibility was attributable to the user, including fees and legal expenses, even if a court decision is not final.
Protection of hosted information
Solar MEMS Technologies, SL backs of the content hosted on their servers, however is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. Similarly, the replacement does not guarantee total data deleted by users, since such data could have been deleted and/or modified during the period of time since the last backup. The services offered, except specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents stored in the backups made with Solar MEMS Technologies, SL. When this loss is attributable to the user, in this case, rate will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always previous user acceptance. The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when content loss is due to causes attributable to Solar MEMS Technologies, SL.